Anyone using IE6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredtgreco

Vanilla Westminsterian
Staff member
Is anyone running IE6? I need help in checking my church's website. If you are could you go to:

Christ Church PCA » Home

and see if you mouse over the "Worship" or "Sermons" or "About Us" links at the top page (like a tab bar) if a drop down shows up?

Thanks.

I'm using IE 6.0.2800.1106, I don't get drop down menus. I can click on "Worship" or "Sermons" or "About Us" and goto their pages, but no DD menu.

Steve/Meg,

Could you do me a favor and try it now with the new theme I just activated? It is a bit of a mess (haven't had time to clean it up) but you should be able to try the drop downs.

I am using IE6 (IE 6.0.6000.16473) and have no problems accessing the drop down menus. I could download sermons in less than 6 seconds but whenever I tried to listen to one I got the error message about 'low content' whatever that is. Other than that I can access all areas of the web site.

I am using IE6 (IE 6.0.2800.1106) and have no problems accessing the drop down menus. I could download sermons in less than 6 seconds but whenever I tried to listen to one I got the error message about 'low content' whatever that is. Other than that I can access all areas of the web site.

Stuart,

When you download the sermons, how do you do that? Do you right click on them and save as?

I do get an error on the statuts bar at the bottom. Details:

Line: 7
Char: 4
Error: 'his' is undefined
Code: 0
URL: 'http://www.cckpca.org/'

I am using IE6 (IE 6.0.2800.1106) and have no problems accessing the drop down menus. I could download sermons in less than 6 seconds but whenever I tried to listen to one I got the error message about 'low content' whatever that is. Other than that I can access all areas of the web site.

Stuart,

When you download the sermons, how do you do that? Do you right click on them and save as?

I clicked on a sermon, the dialogue box opened and downloaded automatically to RealPlayer. I tried different sermons from 1 Kgs, 1 Thess, leadershp etc but the same error message came up when trying to play. That is "a general error has occured low content"

Stuart,

I clicked on a sermon, the dialogue box opened and downloaded automatically to RealPlayer. I tried different sermons from 1 Kgs, 1 Thess, leadershp etc but the same error message came up when trying to play. That is "a general error has occured low content"

My guess is that it is a Real Player problem. I had not noticed it before because I avoid Real Player like the plague. Could you right click on a sermon and download it and then open it from your hard drive and see if that works?

Different error:

Details:

Line: 387
Char: 1
Error: 'undefined' is undefined
Code: 0
URL: 'Christ Church PCA » Home'

I am currently (as we speak) in the process of updating this pc (I have to, it's a work thing) I've got a feeling when it's updated to the most recent IE6 version (probably the same a Jambo's) the problem may go away.

My guess is that it is a Real Player problem. I had not noticed it before because I avoid Real Player like the plague. Could you right click on a sermon and download it and then open it from your hard drive and see if that works?

That worked no problem and I was able to listen to you on Eccl 2 -looking for life in teh wrong places. I now actually have to go out now but I can access and listen to sermons no probs with IE6. Trust you get to the route of the problem.

I am using IE 6.0.2 at work. (1) No Drop Downs and (2) the Intro paragraph with picture extends a bit into the right sidebar forcing the sidebar items down until it clears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back