Apologetic software

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolaSaint

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hi all,

Does anyone know of any software that is geared towards apologetic ministries. I don't know of anything like Logos or E-Sword that has apologetic data and media, but I sure would use it if it were available.

I know there is an apologetic study bible and it may be in digital format, but I'm looking for software that does more, one that directly gives references to specific cults and false beliefs and even polemics. I think it would be a great tool or app for a tablet also. Please let me know if there is something out there that I'm not aware of. Thanks

CARM used to sell a notebook, MOAN, Mother of All Notebooks, that would be very useful to obtain. I cannot seem to see it still linked at the CARM.org website.

Over 1100 pages in MS Word format. I purchased a copy years ago. The front matter states:

By Rev. Matthew J. Slick, M. Div.
www.carm.org
copyright 2003

Permission is granted to copy the material via photocopying machine for distribution.
Please do not alter the text. Please provide author information if and when possible.

Scriptures are quoted in italic so they may stand out from the rest of the text.

Note to reader: The purpose of this volume, and all the other volumes, is to provide information for the Christian by which the Lord Jesus may be glorified, the Christian equipped, and the unbeliever encouraged to come to a saving relationship with Jesus. To this end, please feel free to copy the material and distribute it where needed.

From this I assume I could pass along the material, upon request. Send me an email: amr AT askmrreligion DOT com and I will zip the 8MB+ volume and email it.

AMR

Will you do it for me? I'd love to put it into Logos format and incorporate it into my digital library.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back