Apps You Might Find Useful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPC'n

Puritan Board Doctor
I have found two apps that have been very useful to me. The first one is the audio ESV Bible and the reader is very good. It's called Cross Connect Bible. The other one is useful for everyday life. It's sort of like the yellow pages but MUCH better. It's called Superpages. Both are free and very good. If you have any apps that you have found helpful, please share! Also, I am recording my pastor's sunday school. He is teaching the Shorter Catechism. I have Quickvoice that I'm using, but he wanted me to find an app that I could plug his mic into the the jack, but I can't find one. If anyone knows of such an app, I would appreciate you sharing that info with me. :)

Oh, forgot to tell you about the app that helps you lose weight. It's called "My fitness". It asks you your height and weight and what your goal is, and then tells you how many calories and fat you can have each day. It then lets you scan the barcode on products and it adds up the calories and fat for you. You can even type in fast foods and it knows the calories. It's awesome and it's free!

I you have an iphone you can record right through voice memos, it comes out petty good.
Is that something that might work?

Reformation Network is an app that i enjoy a lot.

RTS and their Shorter Catechism is helping me as I (woefully) attempt to memorize the WSC. Claudiu's recommendation of the Westminster Seminary California (to distinguish from Westminster Shorter Catechism :lol: ) Creeds and Confessions app is great too. Above all, my favorite is the iPad app by Crown and Covenant of the RPCNA Book of Psalms for Worship. It has helped me immeasurably in my learning to sing the Psalms and singing the Psalms in private worship is wonderful! Best $9.99 I have ever spent!

I you have an iphone you can record right through voice memos, it comes out petty good.
Is that something that might work?

Reformation Network is an app that i enjoy a lot.

I dont have an iPhone I have the inspire. But maybe it would,still work. Are you able to insert Mic into the jack?

I dont have an iPhone I have the inspire. But maybe it would,still work. Are you able to insert Mic into the jack?

If your mic has a cable similar to the cable on something like headphones it should work.
I have headphones that have a mic built in and i can either talk to someone through them or record.

I also just got the ligonier ministry app. Thats pretty sweet. Very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back