Aquired a few new titles yesterday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arch2k

Puritan Board Graduate
-English Popish Ceremonies - George Gillespie (Naphtali edition...wanted this for some time now)
-Lectures on Job - James Durham
-Aaron's Rod Blossoming - George Gillespie
-Commentary on Galatians - William Perkins
-Systematic Theology - R.L. Dabney
-Westminster Confession of Faith for Study Classes - G.I. Williamson
-The Voice of Our Fathers An Expositions of the Canons of Dordrecht - Homer Hoeksema
-The Psalms in Worship - John McNaughter

-English Popish Ceremonies - George Gillespie (Naphtali edition...wanted this for some time now)
-Lectures on Job - James Durham
-Aaron's Rod Blossoming - George Gillespie
-Commentary on Galatians - William Perkins
-Systematic Theology - R.L. Dabney
-Westminster Confession of Faith for Study Classes - G.I. Williamson
-The Voice of Our Fathers An Expositions of the Canons of Dordrecht - Homer Hoeksema
-The Psalms in Worship - John McNaughter
Jeff, that can be hard to get. Dust jacket still with it? I spent a bit too much (for what it is) on the dj. The Job the first or second edition?

You'll enjoy Dabney in particular.

Are you married to Sara Evans or is your wife her twin?

Jeff, that can be hard to get. Dust jacket still with it? I spent a bit too much (for what it is) on the dj. The Job the first or second edition?

Dust jacket is still mint. Job is "the new edition". Copyright is 1995. Not sure if that is 1st or 2nd?

Dust jacket is still mint. Job is "the new edition". Copyright is 1995. Not sure if that is 1st or 2nd?
:up: Does the Job have a dj? If so, it is the first edition, though I think the second would say 2002 also; so sounds like the first.

Was someone unloading all of these; or from different hands? No need to say who if the former; just curious.

:up: Does the Job have a dj? If so, it is the first edition, though I think the second would say 2002 also; so sounds like the first.

Chris:

I have a first edition of your reprint of Durham on Job in our church library. Dust Jacket is a bit tattered, but still in one piece. Excellent work. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back