Puritan Board Freshman
if noah was an arminian he would have a bumper sticker on the ark saying

"GOD LOVES YOU AND HAS A WONDERFUL PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE"
:banana:
:lol::lol:

no, actually a former pastor did

love the purpose dig

oh, true story
another of my pastor friends on the sunday before Labor Day asked every one who served in the military to stand up. "We want to honor all are service men this "Memorial Day"." some one shouted "It's Labor Day"
to which he replied "Well, our military labored for us too."

Ray Comfort said something like this. I wrote something about if you could go back before September 11 and preach to those people in the towers would you be able to honestly say "God has a great plan for your life"?

Just like the Calvinists the Arminians have a flower. It's not the tulip, it's the daisy "He loves me, He loves me not, He loves me..."

Originally posted by Abd_Yesua_alMasih
Ray Comfort said something like this. I wrote something about if you could go back before September 11 and preach to those people in the towers would you be able to honestly say "God has a great plan for your life"?

He does have a great plan...in our lives and our deaths. Doesn't he use/cause it all for a purpose?

Originally posted by LadyFlynt
Originally posted by Abd_Yesua_alMasih

He does have a great plan...in our lives and our deaths. Doesn't he use/cause it all for a purpose?

Not that I disagree Lady, However, we need to yield to the idea that following Christ is likened to a cross......the cross brings pain and suffering. It is heavy. But yes, the reward is great! Praise God to whom all blessing flows!

Originally posted by bigheavyq
if noah was an arminian he would have a bumper sticker on the ark saying

"GOD LOVES YOU AND HAS A WONDERFUL PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE"
:banana:
:lol::lol:

Mean!!!:lol:

60 posts!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

cc35199a64a10220fed569a52cac160d7971357.gif

Originally posted by king of fools
That's one of the quickest and best little rebuttals to arminianism that I think I've ever heard. :banana:

I'm convinced!

We should write a book, A Diatribe Against Arminianism....

"If Noah was an Arminian..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back