Arp 1958 Cf

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
The Confession of Faith of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church (Published by order of the General Synod by the Standing Committee On Publications of the Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, 1958). 201 pages.
I just received this today; talked the guy down from a very high price (he wanted more than I'd paid for the full 1799 first editioin of the ARP Standards!), but still paid more than I have for more valuable items. But it is very hard to come by and important as it introduced some errors into the ARP text.

If you are ARP and interested in collecting the editions of the Standards that form your history, it could be done "fairly" cheaply, except for the 1799 first edition, and the 1874 Synod of the South edition is hard to come by, and I still have not found a copy of that. Probably about 10 volumes not counting from the late 1970s forward; which are still unclear to me (the ARP produced the most beautiful of American editions, the 1799, and one of the worst, one published post 1976 which apparently forms the basis of the current text available). I just recently, last week, also acquired a copy of the ARP 1896 edition (dated by Warfield, my example could be a later printing as it was their standard edition, hard to tell as none are dated).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back