Audio Books at Puritan Publications for 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
Yes. At this point, it all just about having time to do them.
I'd love to get 25+ of them done this year.

I'm also thinking about doing some sermon compilations by Jonathan Edwards, as preached sermons, not merely read.

Very nice. In listening to your sermons, I’ve always thought you had a nice voice.

As far as Edwards, I preached “Sinners in the hands of an angry God” to my congregation last summer. It was a lot of fun.

May I make a suggestion? It would be helpful if you had a short clip so potential customers could preview it. I listen to a lot of audio books and always listen to the previews before making a purchase. Just my two cents.

Very nice. In listening to your sermons, I’ve always thought you had a nice voice.

As far as Edwards, I preached “Sinners in the hands of an angry God” to my congregation last summer. It was a lot of fun.

Yes, that would, I think, be profitable, especially to place in audio some of his most famous sermons.

Thanks for that compliment too!

May I make a suggestion? It would be helpful if you had a short clip so potential customers could preview it. I listen to a lot of audio books and always listen to the previews before making a purchase. Just my two cents.

Thats a great idea. I could read the back cover of the books (what they are all about) without having to splice or edit files, and post that on the front page with the book.

I updated both of them with a SAMPLE FILE right above the description of the work on their respective pages. I'll do that for each one as I put them out.

Sounds great! Please keep us updated as they are released. I love audio books. I personally think this is a great idea you are doing. Audio books really help develop our listening skills which are vitally important in every area of life.

Sounds great! Please keep us updated as they are released. I love audio books. I personally think this is a great idea you are doing. Audio books really help develop our listening skills which are vitally important in every area of life.

Amen to that. I'm seriously considering spending a bit more time this year on those audio books, than publishing as many printed books.
I hope to make them all at the same time. For example, I'm working on a book on sin by Richard Capel (which is outstanding) and will put that print and eBook out, but also make the audio book as well. I'm going to try and do them all in "sets" of work that way.

Amen to that. I'm seriously considering spending a bit more time this year on those audio books, than publishing as many printed books.
I hope to make them all at the same time. For example, I'm working on a book on sin by Richard Capel (which is outstanding) and will put that print and eBook out, but also make the audio book as well. I'm going to try and do them all in "sets" of work that way.
Do you think you'll record "the art of happiness" or "heaven's glory" anytime soon?

Whenever I follow your links I end up spending money....

2 new kindle books headed my way....:cheers:

Since I am ignorant of most things computer related...is the audiobook able to be listened to on an iPod?

Whenever I follow your links I end up spending money....

2 new kindle books headed my way....:cheers:

Since I am ignorant of most things computer related...is the audiobook able to be listened to on an iPod?

Generally, yes, the ipod plays MP3 files. My ipod is loaded with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back