Audio Gospel Tract... Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorOtwell

Puritan Board Junior
Greetings!

The Lord has priveleged me to have access to high quality recording equipment. I have been thinking of making an audio Gospel tract... something that would be distributed for free download off of the Internet for anyone to download, burn to a CD and give to friends/anyone.

I would like to get suggestions and help for organizing the project and writing a script for the audio.

I was also wondering if anyone here produces music or plays instruments that could be used for background music?

I would greatly appreciate any thoughts, comments, suggestions, etc.

Sounds interesting. While you wait for a script to come together, why not get started with a recording of your own testimony of God's grace in your life? You could put a link to it in your email signature.

Matt

Taylor, hi!,
Sounds like an interesting idea. I thought of something like that a few years ago but never developed it.

Where's your signature?

Sounds interesting. While you wait for a script to come together, why not get started with a recording of your own testimony of God's grace in your life? You could put a link to it in your email signature.

Matt

That's a neat idea! Maybe I can get that done this week!

:)

Ps. Dont forget to heed the question from the forum moderator in a prior post, "Where's your signature?" - you need to add a default signature in your profile with you name, church and location :)

That's a great idea. The only suggestion I have is something I'm sure you've already thought of: integrate God's grace into the tract.

why not get started with a recording of your own testimony of God's grace in your life? You could put a link to it in your email signature.

Matt

The testimony is uploaded on the Internet, the link should be in my signature.

I hope that it is a blessing.

Thanks Taylor. I was greatly encouraged by your testimony of how God worked through your campus ministry. We (at my church) have been contimplating whether to get involved in outreach at our local university and so I think the Lord used this to give me some insight into the importance of looking into it further.

Thanks for taking the time to do this. It is always a blessing to hear from the mouth of the forgiven sinner how God has taken them from darkness into the light.

May God bless you brother and your desire to contintue to be involved in gospel outreach for the Glory of the King.

Matt

Thanks for the encouaging words brother!

Universities are such an unique oppurtunity for the spread of the Gospel... since there are basically mass amounts of lost people crammed into a small area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back