Australia Declares War On New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of who an invader was, it seems likely NZ would refuse US assistance since the resources necessary to do so would come from (gasp) a nuclear powered fleet...:rolleyes:

I have been quite guilty of poking fun at Australians so I thought I should be extra nice and create a laugh at my countries expense :lol:

Regardless of who an invader was, it seems likely NZ would refuse US assistance since the resources necessary to do so would come from (gasp) a nuclear powered fleet.

Fair point. If I may get a little political, I think NZ's decision on this was really silly. If I say this too loudly in NZ I would get in real trouble by the PC brigade!!!

You know the difference between us and you guys Stephen? We eat fish and chips, you guys eat fesh and cheps!:lol: Sorry mate, couldn't resist.

You know the difference between us and you guys Stephen? We eat fish and chips, you guys eat fesh and cheps!:lol: Sorry mate, couldn't resist.

brett I thought it was fush & chups,
Steve we share a similar culture kiwis say she'll be right
whilst aussies say she'll be right MATE

It may be fush and chups, maybe the show I watch the guy speaks in a dialect? Sure I heard him say Fesh! I watch the NZ show some times Big Angry Fish, oops fesh, um fush! Aww, you guys know what I mean.
Seriously though, would love to fish over there Stephen those guys catch some good fish.
Don't mind Tangaroa with Pio either.
All the feshing shows, fushing, Fishing shows.

They are forgetting that morlocks live under the Earth and are just waiting to start gnawing on that Aussie flesh.

Seriously though, would love to fish over there Stephen those guys catch some good fish.

We have two main kinds of fish, Brett:
1. The Authorised version fish. These taste very dated, stale and hard to digest. Not recommended.
2. The English Standard version fish. These are nice and fresh, new and very delicious

:lol: :lol:

It should be a quick war considering you kiwis don't have any Fighter Jets or Air Force too speak of.

A strange image popped into my head:
Stephen, Darlene Zschech, and the other "Kiwi's" standing along the coast with fresh fruit in which to assail the sea-born invaders. Fresh lime pies and catapults to deal with the fighter jets and choppers. This was very funny, thanks for the split gut.....now I have to go to the doctor..........

It should be a quick war considering you kiwis don't have any Fighter Jets or Air Force too speak of.

A strange image popped into my head:
Stephen, Darlene Zschech, and the other "Kiwi's" standing along the coast with fresh fruit in which to assail the sea-born invaders. Fresh lime pies and catapults to deal with the fighter jets and choppers. This was very funny, thanks for the split gut.....now I have to go to the doctor..........

Your welcome was that armour piercing Kiwifruit?
I suppose they can meet the invaders with a Maori Hakka that'll scare the hell out anybody!

The complimentary attitudes of both parties are hilarious. Reminds me of a NZder that referred to Australia as "a little island off the west coast of New Zealand". I think it was Ray Comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back