Automatic Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JML

Puritan Board Junior
Maybe there is already a way to do this or maybe I am just being lazy. But I think it would be nice for the screen to automatically update instead of me having to click "What's New" every few minutes. Maybe if it was set to update every 60 or 90 seconds or perhaps even have a setting to where we could adjust how often we want it updated. Maybe I am just too used to ESPN. :lol:

It would use too many server resources. I'm already paying for what I exceed in server resources for my base plan so that comes out of my pocket every time this site consumes more than the base resources. If you would like me to send you the bill for the additional resources this would consume then I'm happy to search for the plugin.

It would use too many server resources. I'm already paying for what I exceed in server resources for my base plan so that comes out of my pocket every time this site consumes more than the base resources. If you would like me to send you the bill for the additional resources this would consume then I'm happy to search for the plugin.

:lol: No thanks. Not trying to sound ungrateful. Thanks for all your hard work and sacrifices Rich. No need to keep this thread open I guess. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back