Bad News/Good News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformingstudent

Puritan Board Junior
First the bad news: Your not as bad as you think you are, your a lot worse. :(

The good news? Cheer up, God\'s Grace is greater than you think it is. :D ~ Steve Brown

God has dealt with my sin once and for all through His Son, Jesus Christ. Do I want to be Holy? yes, do I fail? yes but God accepts me in Christ and I am clothed in His perfect righteousness. In this life I will never reach perfection but it is the desire of my heart and God knows that. Jesus is my righteousness so now I have no fear of what God will do to me. My sin\'s have been forgiven my debt paid in full now I can enjoy being in God\'s presences once again. Hallelujah!!
:D

Amen and amen, brother! Thanks for helping me get ready to start another day by posting those wonderful truths!

Originally posted by Keylife_fan

The good news? Cheer up, God\'s Grace is greater than you think it is. :D ~ Steve Brown

I think Steve Brown is great! Does he still have his radio program? It's not available in the Chicago/Milwaukee area, as far as I know.

Originally posted by Ivan
Originally posted by Keylife_fan

I think Steve Brown is great! Does he still have his radio program? It's not available in the Chicago/Milwaukee area, as far as I know.

You can listen on line at www.keylife.org. I haven't listened to Steve in a while. he was one of the first I ever heard explain to me what grace was about. Loved his book, 'When being good isn't good enough"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back