Baillie's Letters and Journals

Status
Not open for further replies.

py3ak

Unshaven and anonymous
Staff member
Does anyone here know if a republication of Baillie's Letter and Journals, especially those pertaining to his time at the Westminster Assembly is projected or underway? It would seem a prime source for Westminsterian studies.

There is a reprint by AMS press but apparently as rare as an original. The three volumes are online. I don't know if there is a feasible approach to a selection.

Does anyone here know if a republication of Baillie's Letter and Journals, especially those pertaining to his time at the Westminster Assembly is projected or underway? It would seem a prime source for Westminsterian studies.

As it is accessible in digital format I doubt there will be a call for it. It is regarded an essential source for second reformation studies in general and continues to be regularly quoted.

I knew there was a reprint - that made me think it might be easier to reproduce, if a facsimile would be fairly readily legible. It's good to know it's easily accessible online.

Doesn't Google offer a print option? Archive.org and some others may as well. Plus the University of Michigan does a lot of print on demand - fairly decent product from what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back