Baltimore, MD Area Church Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentonbcleveland

Puritan Board Freshman
Hello all!

A friend of mine is moving up to the Baltimore, MD area (specifically Ellicott City) and wanted to see if anyone had any church suggestions for him and his wife. Preferably a church that you currently attend and can vouch for. They are in their early 20s and freshly out of college with no kids. They have been in nominal Baptist churches for what seems like forever, but they have been seeking more reformedish Baptist churches over the past few years. However, they seem very open to trying different confessionally reformed churches and enjoyed visiting the PCA church I attend a few weeks ago.

Suffice to say, no church is off-limits (within reason haha), so throw them at me!

Thanks in advance,

My son and his wife just joined Wallace PCA in College Park. They are in the same demographic. They have been very pleased with the preaching and there are a good number of folks that age who have been very friendly to them, inviting them to various activities. I would recommend it.

My son and his wife just joined Wallace PCA in College Park. They are in the same demographic. They have been very pleased with the preaching and there are a good number of folks that age who have been very friendly to them, inviting them to various activities. I would recommend it.
My son, Jamie, is on staff at that church and loves it there. They have just called a new senior pastor who seems great. It's probably a bit far from Ellicott City, though. There are a good number of PCA and other Reformed churches in the Baltimore area, I would have thought.

I'm out of touch with with the current state of things in Baltimore, but there are a couple of OPC churches and a passel of PCA churches in the area. The RP church has been mentioned, but it looks closer to DC than to Baltimore, and that would impair active involvement in activities. There's an ARP about the same distance (maybe a bit further) as the RP.

There are a couple of RB churches that I see, but they are even more geographically indisposed for consideration. Grace Baptist of Odenton in Gambrills, and New Life in Kingsville.

RB directory here: https://farese.com/map/#7.89/40.163/-76.451
Reformed map here: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/v...ll=39.323118114427615,-76.78709569970965&z=10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back