Baseball 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Spring Training in full gear is anybody else hear as excited as me to see baseball back!!!

Sure am!

(but after hockey of course ;) )

Baltimore_Orioles_Logo.gif

With Spring Training in full gear is anybody else hear as excited as me to see baseball back!!!

Go Mariners!!!!

Nathan,
I'm a fair weather baseball fan. Is this the year that the Red Sox are expected to go all the way? If so, I'm excited. If not, ...

You all must be pagans! A true Puritan would root for the Angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what the Angels are going to do to their competition this year:

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Mets win on opening night. Beat Cards 6-1. Glavine wins 291st game.

It's a long season but you have to start somewhere. Was nice to see any sporting event other than basketball for a change.

Let's Go Mets!

It's a long season but you have to start somewhere. Was nice to see any sporting event other than basketball for a change.

Let's Go Mets!

The Cardinals were just being gracious host....:rofl:

The Mets have quite a lineup, but like the Cardinals weak in pitching. It's going to be an interesting year. The Mets are going to be tough with the batting lineup!

The Cardinals were just being gracious host....:rofl:

The Mets have quite a lineup, but like the Cardinals weak in pitching. It's going to be an interesting year. The Mets are going to be tough with the batting lineup!

Well the Cards had plenty to crow about last night. They're the World Series Champs. St. Looey is a good baseball town.

You mean the fallen angels who are going to be in 4th by the end of the year!!!

I think you must be mistaken. There are only 4 teams in the AL West, and since we all know the Mariners will be in last place, that garauntees the Angels 3rd.

Oh looks like your post was all for naught as the Mariners have clinched first place!!!

By a stunning performance by King Felix
Felix.jpg

I am sure glad Glavine is doing well. He needs to come in and pitch in the 3rd inning and finish out the game. That way he won't give up 3 - 5 runs in the 1st inning and then pitch a 2 - 5 hitter the rest of the game. If he starts the 3rd inning maybe he won't give up any runs.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back