Batman Begins Trailer After Smallville

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedWretch

Puritan Board Doctor
I cannot believe how incredibly awesome this movie looks. Oh sure, I knew it would be good, and I heard all the hype and believed most of it, but I don't know if I have ever....EVER seen a trailer for a film that made me so anxious for a movie, TV Show, entertainmnet event, that got me this excited. I am seriously expecting Batman Begins to be one of the best movies I have ever seen, maybe even better than Star Wars!

If you have not seen this long preview you absolutely must. It is literally believeable! I mean you can actually come away thinking a billionaire could do this if he wanted, and that is what always made the comics so great. No "powers", no freak accident that made a man super or mutated him, just an angry man seeking to take out evil at any cost, devoting his entire life to the cause willing to sacraficing anything along the way.

I have June 15th marked on my calander and am taking a personal day off from work. I may see it several times that day. I have never bought into hype like this. It's going to be special.

If you have ever even had a passing intrest in Batman you have to see this preview. It is going to be an amazing peice of work.

I agree - there has not been a movie in a while that I saw the trailer and thought, "I HAVE to see that one." But it does look good!!

Phillip

It's gona be good because

a.) it's directed by Christopher Nolan, the director of Memento and therefore it will be different from the other over-the-top gothic styled batmans.

b.) Christian Bale and Liam Neeson are in it. Christian Bale is one of the most dedicated actors i've ever seen. The guy went from prob. 210 lbs of pure muscle to 119 lbs of skin and bones to play a character in an independent film ("The Machinist").

c.) The story line will actually be interesting rather than just good superhero begins to run into the vilain meets some girl, villain gets girl, superhero rescues girl, superhero gets beat up badly by the villain, when all hope seems to be lost, superhero gets back on his feet and saves the day kind of stuff. (Theres nothing wrong with that generic storyline in a comic book movie though. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back