Batman Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prufrock

Arbitrary Moderation
:lol:
Sorry for the completely frivolous thread, but this epidemic which is causing everyone's picture to turn into the bat-kid is hilarious!

ADMIN NOTE: In order to prevent confusion 2 weeks from now when all of this ends, everybody's Avatar looked liked the attachment on 5/16/2009

And yet so far it only seems to strike at authority figures.... Perhaps it is a biological weapon?

We lowly peasants have hardier constitutions than you hoity-toity power players. We are immune to such defects.

Should have seen that one coming... Apparently we're not as immune as I thought. The consequences of hubris...

Let not him who girds himself for the battle boast himself as him that putteth off his harness, huh?

Tim comes bringing glad tidings; but I remain hesitant to rejoice, having once been confident in my own immunity, as well.

Tim, please share it with the rest of us.

We must identify Patient 0 and test the vaccine on him.

This will forever be recorded in the annals of PB history -- the great avatar plague of '09. At least 8 were temporarily affected. Tragic case.

You know, in 2 weeks when everyone's healed of the bat disease, this thread is going to make absolutely ZERO sense

:p

Good point, Todd. In a few weeks, it should be made a "sticky" just to confuse everyone when they sign up.

Move the thread to 'Translations and Manuscripts'. That would really make some heads swim!

I think it's a sign that the PB is moving towards the 'letter of the law' in all discussions, and the spirit of it is becoming irrelevant.

Theognome

Move the thread to 'Translations and Manuscripts'. That would really make some heads swim!

We could have an interesting discussion about which Batman series is the "authentic" one. But then someone would probably get mad and rack up an infraction for suggesting that one can only be saved from the Bat flu by adopting a KT (Kane Text) view. :D

Hmmm, what we really need right now is a Batman smiley.

We could have an interesting discussion about which Batman series is the "authentic" one. But then someone would probably get mad and rack up an infraction for suggesting that one can only be saved from the Bat flu by adopting a KT (Kane Text) view. :D

Hmmm, what we really need right now is a Batman smiley.

Here it is. The real Batman.

Adam-West---Batman--C10103848.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back