Beardslee’s Reformed Dogmatics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Puritan Board Freshman
Well I learned about Beardlee’s Reformed Dogmatics this week and just found a nice copy for $45 at the local used book store. The owner really knows his stuff and still gave me a great deal. I highly recommend checking the place out if you’re local to Kansas City. I walked in, asked about it, and he didn’t even have to look it up. He knew the exact spot it was in.

Attachments

• 289F1CB4-C943-4B03-8B2A-5AF65F602E0D.jpeg
    289F1CB4-C943-4B03-8B2A-5AF65F602E0D.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Does that Kansas City store have a website that one can shop from?
There is a website but unfortunately it’s pretty minimalistic and you can’t shop from it.
Based on the two times I’ve been in the store it seems like the owner gets a lot of calls so if there’s something obscure you’re looking for it may be worth calling him up. He’s not a Christian but he seems to know a lot about theology books.

There is a website but unfortunately it’s pretty minimalistic and you can’t shop from it.
Based on the two times I’ve been in the store it seems like the owner gets a lot of calls so if there’s something obscure you’re looking for it may be worth calling him up. He’s not a Christian but he seems to know a lot about theology books.
Thanks, Ethan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back