Beatles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best band on the planet, bar none...

The video of "Yesterday," showing Paul from 42 years ago, is especially affecting. I'm amazed that the girls managed to shut up long enough for him to be heard.

Thank You much Andrew... What a Band...What a Band..

on a side note, I was in Warrenton VA last summer For 3 Days. The kids liked the Ice Cream Shop where you bring your own Bannana you get 1/2 of a split!!!! We stayed at the Airlie Conference Center.

ANd Cafe Torino was fantastic..

Thank You much Andrew... What a Band...What a Band..

on a side note, I was in Warrenton VA last summer For 3 Days. The kids liked the Ice Cream Shop where you bring your own Bannana you get 1/2 of a split!!!! We stayed at the Airlie Conference Center.

ANd Cafe Torino was fantastic..

:up: Glad you enjoyed your visit to Warrenton! Next time you come you may wish to visit McMahon's Irish Pub (in honor of our Webmaster). Funny thing, I was in Holland, MI recently. One of the most beautiful places on our family trip to Michigan. I especially enjoyed Veldheer's.
nlflag.gif

:applause:

You definitely got two of my faves - Here Comes the Sun and Penny Lane. I remember hearing HCTS a lot on AFVN radio during my early days in Vietnam at 1st Div HQ.

:pilgrim:

:applause:

You definitely got two of my faves - Here Comes the Sun and Penny Lane. I remember hearing HCTS a lot on AFVN radio during my early days in Vietnam at 1st Div HQ.

:pilgrim:

These are two of my favorites too. I "discovered" the Beatles when I was 17 (1999) and had all their albums within 4 or 5 months. I still listen every once in awhile.

Thanks VH,
Daniel:sing:

This is probably my favorite thread on the PB, although I'm not a big fan of the Beatles' cartoons. The Beatles music define my youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back