Beautiful Salvation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan&Amber2013

Puritan Board Senior
I have been blessed to taste and behold the great salvation of the Lord! I know God my Father has loved me from all eternity, and I know my sins are paid for in full by the precious work of Christ. I know I have been adopted into the family of God, that I have peace with Him, and eternal life in Him. I have assurance of His grace, I have the great hope of Heaven to come, and I have the sweet Holy Spirit within me. God has given me repentance, faith, and a great love for Him, and what a gift they are! There is nothing better than being forgiven and having beautiful communion with God. It is my great hope that all would have such salvation and eternal life.

How might we all have this? Well, it is something we first must be given. God must change us, open our eyes, and renew us by His Holy Spirit. We are His creatures completely dependent upon Him for all things in every way. He is the only One who can make such a beautiful thing happen. Only by His good work will we have such grace in every way. Next, we must read His Bible, believe it with all we are, and apply its teachings in every way. This is our responsibility, and God will bless us with all the grace we need as we do so. May joy and eternal life be yours forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back