BEHOLD THE CHICKEN SANDWICH! Many thanks to Grant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I eat 3 sandwiches at one sitting will I still inherit the Kingdom of Heaven?

..maybe just sooner?

View attachment 7994 A sincere thanks to Grant. I am now a convert. The power of the chicken sandwich compels me! It was everything I dreamed of...and more.
I agree these are the best! However, I am pretty sure that Popeyes uses MSG in their batter. But I think that if you slowly ease into it like that poison ( I can't recall the name) from the Count of Monte Cristo, you should be fine.

Anyone have thoughts on the kfc spicy chicken sandwich? Personally I'm a big fan. It's a generous portion of chicken.
I have heard of it Charles, but not yet tried as I heard it does not hold up to the sitting Chicken Sandwich King Popeyes. I do plan to still try it though. Have you had the Popeyes version?

I agree these are the best! However, I am pretty sure that Popeyes uses MSG in their batter. But I think that if you slowly ease into it like that poison ( I can't recall the name) from the Count of Monte Cristo, you should be fine.

Iocane? I've spent the last few years building up an immunity.

I have heard of it Charles, but not yet tried as I heard it does not hold up to the sitting Chicken Sandwich King Popeyes. I do plan to still try it though. Have you had the Popeyes version?
I have not. I'm cautious since Popeyes has burned me in the past.

As someone who worked at Chick-fil-A for a year, I can say that I think the spicy chicken sandwich from Popeye's is probably the best chicken sandwich around. Too bad Popeye's is notorious for and generally consistent about terrible service, long waits, and rude staff. By the time I’ve waited in line for one sandwich at Popeye's, I could’ve gone through the nearest Chick-fil-A drive through six times and gotten thirty "my pleasures" in the process. At Popeye's, I'm lucky to get a dirty look and a "What do you want?" If Popeye's would step up their customer services, they would crush Chick-fil-A.

Phil,

This seems like false advertisement. This is not on any Chick-fil-a menu I have seen. Their spicy is either unbreaded as a spicy club or breaded with pickles without any type of special sauce. Explain yourself! Maybe they would stand a chance if it actually did look like the above........and that is still a maybe. Looks like your photo comes from a DIY home cook copycat site.

Phil,

This seems like false advertisement. This is not on any Chick-fil-a menu I have seen. Their spicy is either unbreaded as a spicy club or breaded with pickles without any type of special sauce. Explain yourself! Maybe they would stand a chance if it actually did look like the above........and that is still a maybe. Looks like your photo comes from a DIY home cook copycat site.
I think the Chick-fil-A up the street from me has a Spicy deluxe that has lettuce and tomato on it, maybe cheese. I've never actually ordered it.

This seems like false advertisement.
Yeah, it seems I was too hasty in picking a picture to post. It is evidently a home version. My bad. So l'm happy to set the record straight, start over, and be a little more precise...

Popeyes' chicken sandwich = :barfy:

This = yum (and, yes, I've had plenty of 'em) ;)

1620910072344.png

I tried a Popeye's spicy chicken a while back and it just tasted like tabasco sauce.

Chik-fil-a's spicy chicken is far superior. Change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back