Ben Affleck Will Play Batman?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on... it can't be that bad! J-Lo isn't going to be his Cat Woman, is she? Now that would be bad. Let's not resurrect "Bennifer" because that would mean THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!

Ben is Batman???

Dr. Peter Venkman: This city is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions.
Mayor: What do you mean, “biblical”?
Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old Testament, Mr. Mayor, real wrath-of-God type stuff.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.
Dr Ray Stantz: Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.
Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes…
Winston Zeddemore: The dead rising from the grave.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria.

The man has proven himself to be a talented filmmaker (look at Argo), and even a decent actor. But I have to agree with what the whole rest of the world seems to be thinking; that making him Batman is ridiculous.

Someone posted an article yesterday -- there was similar moaning when it was announced that Heath Ledger would play the Joker.

w8f0Djl.gif

bat-damon.jpg

This is the place I go to escape the trivialness of pop culture, you are killing me guys. That said I really hope he can drop the boston accent for the role because I do not want to hear about the "Bahhht Cahhh"

I was surprise at the quality of "The Town" and "Gone Baby Gone" but if we are bring back the "Daredevil" film then yes it is close to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back