Berkhof's Systematic Theology, Eerdmans' edition for $12.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andres

Puritan Board Doctor
Good evening all. Today I made two purchases from Christianbook.com. While it's been years since I have bought anything from their site, I decided to look today just to compare prices. And am I glad I did! ChristianBook.com had the best price I found on the commentary set I was looking for. I picked up this gem:
Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible, 6 Volumes for $34.99

60816.gif

Then after I placed my order, I found this and I couldn't resist, so I quickly amended my order to add: Systematic Theology by Louis Berkhof for $12.99 This is the Eerdmans edition so it also included Berkhof's Introduction to Systematic Theology, essentially two volumes in one! The price for it at WTS Bookstore is $30.50

0802838200.01._SX140_SY225_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

If you have been wanting to pick up Berkhof, this is a great deal! Blessings on everyone's studies. :book2::book2::book2:

...Systematic Theology by Louis Berkhof for $12.99[/URL] This is the Eerdmans edition so it also included Berkhof's Introduction to Systematic Theology, essentially two volumes in one! The price for it at WTS Bookstore is $30.50

If you have been wanting to pick up Berkhof, this is a great deal! Blessings on everyone's studies. :book2::book2::book2:

Wow, what a great deal. I have been wanting to purchase this for some time. Thanks for the heads up.

Just remember that the Eerdmans edition has a very stiff binding. It is very difficult to lay the pages flat and may crack the binding. The Banner of Truth edition does not seem to have this problem, but is a little more expensive.

Just remember that the Eerdmans edition has a very stiff binding. It is very difficult to lay the pages flat and may crack the binding. The Banner of Truth edition does not seem to have this problem, but is a little more expensive.

The book arrived today. I actually don't mind this type of cover. Instead of a cloth cover with a printed dust jacket, it's just a sewn binding with a printed hardcover. And if I'm into it enough to crack the binding, well, then, that's a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back