Best Christian Documentaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyCalvinist

Puritan Board Junior
Hello, I just got a catalog from Vision Video yesterday and I was wondering which documentaries are worth the money. I have seen some bad ones, i.e. some that are poor technically, people are not looking at the camera or ones where the information is all wrong (the Forbidden Book has Joseph of Arimethea going to England and starting a church).

So which documentaries are good?

Last edited:
Just to correct a mistake and perhaps remove incredulity, Joseph of Arimathea did not come as
a missionary to England but to Wales. Our Welsh records ignored by English scholars, tell of Saint
Ilid (Joseph of Arimethea), came to Wales at the request of a Welsh princess named Eurgain who it is
believed was the first British convert to Christianity. Ilid founded a church and christian college at
a village 30 miles from my home, called Llantwit Major,in AD 36. Eurgain was the saintly daughter
of King Caradoc the great Khymric warrior who was taken to Rome as prisoner and held in high
esteem. That's where she became a Christian and then returned to the land of her fathers, and sent
for Joseph.

Just to correct a mistake and perhaps remove incredulity, Joseph of Arimathea did not come as
a missionary to England but to Wales. Our Welsh records ignored by English scholars, tell of Saint
Ilid (Joseph of Arimethea), came to Wales at the request of a Welsh princess named Eurgain who it is
believed was the first British convert to Christianity. Ilid founded a church and christian college at
a village 30 miles from my home, called Llantwit Major,in AD 36. Eurgain was the saintly daughter
of King Caradoc the great Khymric warrior who was taken to Rome as prisoner and held in high
esteem. That's where she became a Christian and then returned to the land of her fathers, and sent
for Joseph.
English scholars may not have ignored it, but it might have been an oversight.

Amazing Grace: The History and Theology of Calvinism is a great documentary. The first part covers history, second covers theology and last covers evangelism. It is available on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back