Best cources on Itunes U?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PresbyDane

Puritanboard Doctor
I am listening to some recommended courses on Itunes U from concordia seminary on greek and it is really good thus far, so instead of going through them all from a to z I now ask my PB bretheren and sisters, what are some of the best courses you have listened to and can recommend?

I thoroughly enjoyed and profited from Jerram Barr's Apologetics and Outreach course through Covenant Seminary.

I am just starting Chapell's Preaching course (taken from his book Christ Centered Preaching) also from Covenant.
Most of what I've downloaded to my not yet 24 our old iPod touch has been from a seminary from iTunes U.
I plan to do the languages as a refresher sometime soon.

I just downloaded Great Ideas in Psychology from iTunesU to see what all the university hype on iTunes is about. Haven't listened to it yet. I only found the Commencement address for Dallas Theological Seminary but not other institutions you mentioned above. However I do get Institute for Nouthetic Studies podcast on iTunes, a much more satisfying listen than the secular "Great Ideas in Psychology".

Carl Trueman taught a course called Medieval Church history that you absolutely have to listen to! You can access it through the Westminster Theological Seminary itunes page.

I have listened to all the courses from Covenenant seminary and have only been disapointed about 6 times, so that is farely good.
Keep all the good advice comming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back