• Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 14 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Chik-fil-A
2. Burger King
3. Dairy Queen
4. Subway (if you consider it fast food)
5. Steak & Shake
6. McDonald's
7. Wendy's
8. Taco Bell
9. Sonic
10. KFC
11. White Castle/Krystal
12. Hardee's/Carl's Jr.

I'm glad you put In-n-Out on the list. I feel bad for all those who've never had one of their burgers. Seriously, none of those other places even compare, in my opinion.

*sigh*

Now I'm hungry...

I just recently ate at a Chik-Fil-a. I must admit that it was the best service I had experienced at a fast food chain. And the Soup is excellent.

Plus, they honour the Lord's Day. A big plus in my book.

In-N-Out is the best!

You out of staters don't know what you are missing. Most California ex-pats I know insist on being immediately conveyed to the nearest In-N-Out upon returning to California. My four grown children always want to stop at the Sepulveda In-N-Out as soon as we leave LAX (it is the nearest outlet to the airport).

The menu is simple. They only serve hamburgers, cheeseburgers, double-doubles, french fries, and beverages. But, oh my! Talk about customization. Most native Californians recommend trying your burger "animal style."

The original owners were outspoken Christians and printed Bible verses on the bottom of the packaging.

In the other poll, I voted that I would stop at McDonald's, but, although I have not been to all the places listed in this poll, for my :2cents: WENDY'S is the best!

I've heard In N Out burgers are great, but unfortunately have never had one. Is it really fair to put a California chain on a national poll?

There is a regional fast food chain (began in the Washington DC area) which is expanding quickly called "Five Guys"-

best hamburgers ever, best french fries ever.

(they even have free peanuts in beach pails to eat while you wait)

In-N-Out is the best!

You out of staters don't know what you are missing. Most California ex-pats I know insist on being immediately conveyed to the nearest In-N-Out upon returning to California. My four grown children always want to stop at the Sepulveda In-N-Out as soon as we leave LAX (it is the nearest outlet to the airport).

The menu is simple. They only serve hamburgers, cheeseburgers, double-doubles, french fries, and beverages. But, oh my! Talk about customization. Most native Californians recommend trying your burger "animal style."

The original owners were outspoken Christians and printed Bible verses on the bottom of the packaging.

Let me also agree. The hamburgers and crunchy buns at In-N-Out are very good- the best on the list above. I was also impressed how they confirmed your order three times and seem to get it right 99% of the time too!

511337905_c7bd4f1276.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :drool: :drool:

Dicks Drive In

and does this count?

wafflehouse2_jy4kcnqfp4.jpg

:D

In 'n Out. Easy choice. Although, living in SC has exposed me to a place called "Five Guys Burgers and Fries." It is comparable to In 'n Out.

Sorry to all who love Hardee's.

We used to have Hardee's here in Memphis and it was delicious. I loved it.

Then they all shut down. Gone. Ka-put. No more. No mas. I have no idea why. They even still advertise here, which annoys me, but I havn't SEEN a Hardee's in... forever.

I loved their breakfast, to be specific. Biscuits there were amazing.

I included In and Out Burger, albeit I've never eaten at one, much less ever seen one. They're a West thing, and I've never been West, except for Colorado (if that counts). I know though that many people claim they have the most delicious food out of all fast food chains, ergo I included it.

Sorry for forgetting Hardee's. :p

Although Waffle House is AWESOME, I don't think it constitutes as fast food. To me, a main criterion for fast food is that there must be some sort of drive-through service.

In-N-Out Burgers versus the rest of the fast food chain in the list is no comparison. We are taliking about fresh ingredients versus microwave food here, please. :)

I must differ from everyone and say Taco Bueno is my favorite fast-food joint. Our local stores, especially, have a whole bunch of other items on the menu compared to the "standard" including additional breakfast items, a good cheap tortilla soup, and recently some awesome brisket tacos.

However, Whataburger also deserves very high marks.

Aside from the fact that they're still owned by Christians, and still do put Bible verses on their packaging, I like the simplicity of their menu. You don't have to stand there for half an hour trying just to decipher the menu to figure out what you want.

And their food is excellent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back