Best materials on Canaanite Genocide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamistThomist

Puritanboard Clerk
What are the best books and commentaries on the so-called Canaanite genocide that God ordered? I'm red-pilled enough that I am not bothered by this charge, and I have a working thesis that differs from some accounts, but I would like to have a better grasp of the literature.

If you have R.C. Sproul's The Holiness of God, he has a great chapter that explains it, among other events that post modernism has a hard time with. I just got the kindal edition day before yesterday and I can't put it down.

If you have R.C. Sproul's The Holiness of God, he has a great chapter that explains it, among other events that post modernism has a hard time with. I just got the kindal edition day before yesterday and I can't put it down.

I should probably clarify: I mean contextual issues relating to the Hebrew text and OT background.

Refuting the liberal John Walton who says we completely misunderstood what happened?
Paul Copan's Is God a Moral Monster? Is probably a good start. I think Ihave heard of others but I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back