Best Sites for Buying Good Books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Puritan Board Freshman
I was just wondering, what are your favorite sites for buying books? I was browsing online and could not seem to find any good deals on Calvin, Spurgeon, Puritans, Spurgeon, Scottish Covenanters, and Spurgeon. Where do you people like to go?

My favorite has always been Amazon - not only do they have excellent selection, lists and reviews, but you get 25-30 percent off the list price of nearly every item as well.

Andrew linked a good thread...also check out matthew's site. My favorite reformed distributer is Cumberland, you can link their website HERE ...they often have good deals. (compare their prices to Amazon after you find what you want... just in case)

[Edited on 2-9-2005 by matthew11v25]

I was looking at Amazon.com and saw Calvin's Commentaries for $126, I was thinking on getting them, anyone know any place cheaper?

With the est. $44 shipping it is only 170 dollars. I was looking in a Cheesy Book Distributors (CBD) catalog the other day and I saw it for $200, w/o shipping. So i think I will buy it; my dad will be begging to use them, maybe I can charge him per use.

I would like to bring them to college if I could squeeze them in somewhere. I am sure a lot of people at Bob Jones (most likely place to go to college) would love me! :D Unfortunately I will probably have to leave them at home and bring them on CD.

[Edited on 2-9-2005 by Jonathan]

Just bought them! I made a mistake with the shipping, it only cost me $139.49 for Calvin's complete Commentaries, can't wait!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back