Beza's Lectures on Romans and Hebrews

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirginiaHuguenot

Puritanboard Librarian
My pastor has acquired Theodore Beza's Lectures on Romans and Hebrews and is translating it from French to English. Looks very good! :up::up::up:

Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
My pastor has acquired Theodore Beza's Lectures on Romans and Hebrews and is translating it from French to English. Looks very good! :up::up::up:

Not to be a whiny, needy person but could you ask him to translate Romans 13 first and send me a copy?:candle:

Originally posted by crhoades

Not to be a whiny, needy person but could you ask him to translate Romans 13 first and send me a copy?:candle:

:lol: Sure, I'll ask...I think it's likely to be similar in content to his On the Rights of Magistrates and On the Duty of Civil Magistrates to Punish Heretics.

:lol: Sure, I'll ask...I think it's likely to be similar in content to his On the Rights of Magistrates and On the Duty of Civil Magistrates to Punish Heretics.

I know...never hurts to have extra bullets for a long war...;)

I know...never hurts to have extra bullets for a long war...;)

:amen:

There is also Beza's Twenty-Nine Propositions Against Sebastian Castalio on the subject of predestination.

It still dumbfounds me that there is such a great number of works of the reformers that have not been translated. Same thing with the Dutch. :banghead: Makes me wish I could turn back the clock and learn Latin, Dutch, French etc. as a kid.

Aye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back