Bible Project App (iOS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFollowerOfTheWay

Puritan Board Freshman
Just wanted to give a heads up to any interested, the Bible Project has come out with a pretty good (In my humble opinion) app for iOS. I understand if there's some of us that don't necessarily agree with some of Mackie's theology (I would be included in that) but for what it's worth, none of the whacky stuff is in the app or their videos from what I have seen.

The premise of the app is this: Hyperlinked everything. Basically it takes you through a chronological journey through the Bible with videos, podcasts, the text itself, and these interesting hyperlinks where you graduate to different levels the more you engage. So one of the first unlocks (they call them Skills: pattern, styles, structures) would be Holy Spirit. After you unlock "Holy Spirit" (typing that out I realize how utterly whacky charismatically NAR that sounds lol), it opens up hyperlinks to everything linked to the Holy Spirit.

Although this is a bad description, I would say go check out a video on it and see if it's something you'd like to download. I'm going to give it a couple months of use and, so long as I don't find anything alarming, install it on an old phone for my 5 year old. I think teenagers would really like it.

I would love to see more app recommendations as I'm ALWAYS on the hunt for new Bible apps!

I downloaded it when I saw their email today. No resource is perfect, but I've always found The Bible Project to be very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back