Bible Study Recos

Status
Not open for further replies.

David073

Puritan Board Freshman
I will be hosting a bible study with my sister-in-law’s family and my wife’s cousin every Lord’s Day evening. I would like the study to be interactive and would like to know if there’s any bible study material that has questions to ask the group to help prompt discussion. I have Joel Beeke’s Family Worship Guide, but most times there aren’t any actual questions, or there’s only 1-2. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These look amazing, thank you brother. Do you have any sample pages you could send me? My wife’s family aren’t reformed and I wouldn’t want this to scare them off lol

I will be hosting a bible study with my sister-in-law’s family and my wife’s cousin every Lord’s Day evening. I would like the study to be interactive and would like to know if there’s any bible study material that has questions to ask the group to help prompt discussion. I have Joel Beeke’s Family Worship Guide, but most times there aren’t any actual questions, or there’s only 1-2. Thank you

I have heard good things about the Let's Study series.

Yessir! These are quite good.

Good to meet you J.L. Do you think you could send me a sample of any discussion question page so that I can see if this series would work for me? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back