Biden's Eid Mubarak statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Puritan Board Graduate
I understand this is all political showboating, but even so, this is fairly alarming.

"[Muslims] helped to found and build our nation; and the values of the Quran: love, mercy, faith, charity, good works and peace, are woven into our history....The Holy Quran speaks of Nur, the divine light of the heavens and earth...may we be guided by that light."

"[Muslims] helped to found and build our nation"

I'm not American, but this sounds false.

Strange. Personally I can't think of any American Muslim before the 20th century when the Nation of Islam got off the ground, comparisons of Joseph Smith to Mohammed notwithstanding.

I'm not American, but this sounds false.
That's because it is.

At this point I'm just laughing. Look at our pathetic condition. Our alleged president is about as articulate as a stroke victim. Christians nationwide are denying, and some even cheering, the arrest and fining out of existence Christians and churches all over North America. People labelled conspiracy theorists not even a year ago are being proved right with almost every passing day. TGC and their mainstream media accomplices have become entirely irrelevant, if not a full-blown enemy. Our nation preaches "peace, peace" when there virtually is no peace. The streets are literally burning with national approval, yet people get angry when you don't wear a useless cloth over your face.

Does anyone want to know what it looks like for God to laugh (Psalm 2:4)? Look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back