Big game tonight...having a party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who likes Notre Dame is a papist and shouldn't be on a Reformed message board. Touchdown Jesus? Yeah, idolatry and mockery of Jesus isn't worth cheering on in my book.

I don't like ND or USC. My point is for any team at all. If you can't stop a team for ONE play then you deserve to lose.

Sorry, wrong thread. I thought that since this was about "the big game" that it had to be about the Toronto - Montreal game on Saturday night.

Originally posted by WrittenFromUtopia
Anyone who likes Notre Dame is a papist and shouldn't be on a Reformed message board. Touchdown Jesus? Yeah, idolatry and mockery of Jesus isn't worth cheering on in my book.

I cheered for Notre Dame. Just because I wanted a different Pagan idolatrous team to loose. It is always good when #1 gets beat by the underdog. USC lucked out.

Luck? Surely you mis-spoke (er.. typed).

The lot is cast into the lap ...

I saw Leinart pray several times on the sideline tonight. All glory to God.

PSU
2 shanked field goals = 6 points = game
>1 minute left, score go ahead TD, PSU +4 pts.
ALLOW 40 YARD RETURN ON KICKOFF, 3 T.O. left for Mi., who move 44 yards in 30 secs.
ONE PLAY BALLGAME, 0:01 on the clock, 10 yards to goal.
cant stop it. Awful.

Can they still make the Rose Bowl? maybe. Adam, don't lose all faith tonight. Remember, the #1 ranking isn't on the line. Even a perfect season wasn't going to get that. If they get the bowl, no one can argue that PSU is BACK.

Originally posted by JohnV
Sorry, wrong thread. I thought that since this was about "the big game" that it had to be about the Toronto - Montreal game on Saturday night.

By the way, Toronto won.

Originally posted by fredtgreco
The bad news: one of PSU and OSU has to win.

The good news: one of PSU and OSU has to lose.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LF014F.jpg

[Edited on 10/8/2005 by fredtgreco]

Looks like Michigan was the winner on all counts.

Originally posted by Contra_Mundum
PSU
ALLOW 40 YARD RETURN ON KICKOFF, 3 T.O. left for Mi., who move 44 yards in 30 secs.
cant stop it. Awful.

Can they still make the Rose Bowl? maybe. Adam, don't lose all faith tonight. Remember, the #1 ranking isn't on the line. Even a perfect season wasn't going to get that. If they get the bowl, no one can argue that PSU is BACK.

I know that's true, but it was ONE PLAY

Originally posted by houseparent
Originally posted by Contra_Mundum
PSU
cant stop it. Awful.

I know that's true, but it was ONE PLAY

I think PSU still has a good chance to win out, and a very very good chance to win the Big Ten.

Luck? Surely you mis-spoke (er.. typed).

The lot is cast into the lap ...

I saw Leinart pray several times on the sideline tonight. All glory to God.

He wasn't praying, he was hurt! Did you see how many times he got hit? Besides he is a pagan....'trojans'.

Well it didn't work out. Not yet anyway. But PSU (# 4 in voting polls, # 3 BCS) did win the conference. They are going to a BIG bowl. And, believe it or not, they have a mathematical chance to win a number 1 or number 2 slot, and a trip to the Rose Bowl (I haaaaate the BCS, no lie; sorry I digress).

These guys were one or two plays away from a perfect season. Unbelievable.
Adam? houseparent, can you hear me? I hope you aren't still frustrated... :)

Maybe its better JoPa doesn't get the #1 this year... so he has something left to shoot for.

Adam - your avatar has me confused. You are either saying, "You tawkin to me?" or you are South Central PA's newest white hip hop sensation.

:lol:

Oh come on now....

Originally posted by houseparent
It's columbus day weekend here where I work, so most of the kids are home until Monday evening. One of the other house fathers is bringing one of his kids over to my place to watch the big Penn State vs. Ohio State game tonight. It's the featured game this Saturday on ESPN.

I have my 42" Plasma warmed up, the snacks ready, and my living room decorated inn PSU stuff. It's been a long, long time since I could get this excited about Penn State football, but they are actually ranked 16th now.:banana:

NCAA football is by far my favorite sport. Other big games on all day as well including Gerogia who I know many of you are fans of here.

LET'S GO STATE!

:D

Alas, I am a Rutgers fan. Nothing to cheer about. Ever.

Originally posted by BaptistInCrisis
Are you a Rutgers grad? Just curious - I was raised in Piscataway, NJ, not too far from Rutgers.

Originally posted by blhowes
Originally posted by BaptistInCrisis
Are you a Rutgers grad? Just curious - I was raised in Piscataway, NJ, not too far from Rutgers.

No, but I am faithful to my state. I won't root for Princeton (I am not the Ivy league type), so I root for the big "R."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back