Biggest Discount on Printed Books this Year - 40%

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
The distributor sent out the biggest discount I've seen this year, or even for last year.

For Cyber Monday, claim the best deal of the year with 40% off all our Reformed and Puritan printed books at our Spotlight Page. Use code CYBER40, Offer Expires Nov 27 at 11:59 pm ET.

That's a serious discount for hardback books like Jeremiah Burroughs', Christ Inviting Sinners to Come to Him for Rest.

(That sale includes a discount on our newest book by Christopher Love on spiritual warfare that launches officially tomorrow, but is listed as our newest release on our spotlight page...Are ready for battle?)

Last edited:
As I have previously said Jeremiah Burroughs', Christ Inviting Sinners to Come to Him for Rest is a must buy so here is a great buy with this discount :)

I have recently been encouraging some of my Australian friends after the christian defeat in their same sex "marriage" poll and the likely event that the Australian Federal Parliament will now legalise same sex "marriage". I mentioned that Jeremiah Burroughs', The Excellency of Holy Courage in Evil Times will be very helpful for them, as it is for us in New Zealand etc.

Wow, hard to resist that deal...

Rev, McMahon, After the new Burroughs book (which I purchased recently), if I was able to buy (3) additional works from Puritan Publications which (3) would you promote/encourage?

Thanks.

Wow, hard to resist that deal...

Rev, McMahon, After the new Burroughs book (which I purchased recently), if I was able to buy (3) additional works from Puritan Publications which (3) would you promote/encourage?

Thanks.

I'm thinking along the lines of "help the Christian gain a better foothold on seeing Christ clearly, and living in a holy manner before him".

The Christian's Union, Communion and Conformity to Christ's Death and Resurrection, by John Brinsley
A Golden Topaz, or Heart-Jewel, Namely, a Conscience Purified and Pacified by the Blood and Spirit of Christ - by Francis Whiddon (d. 1656) (I loved this book).
The Calling, Rebellion and Punishment of Jonah and Other Sermons - by Henry Smith (1550-1600) An astounding helpful work.

Hard to choose 3.
Brinsley - definitely top of the list. I'd throw in there Watson's newest one we just did, and Christopher Love's new one on warfare (I read that one 5 times and used it in family devotions).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back