<blink> <blink> <blink>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the mods were just discussing it. I posited three potential reasons:

* An ungrade by Rich that is still in process.
* An intrusion by the devil.
* Another one of Joshua's tricks.

It's this blinking notification in the top center (not the usual upper right).

21kgn0y.jpg

Again, that's what I thought he meant and the mods were just discussing it. Again, my suggested explanations are as above.

* An ungrade by Rich that is still in process.
* An intrusion by the devil.
* Another one of Joshua's tricks.

I vote for (B), or (C) if he's around. :lol:

Thank you for this thread. I thought an alien being had touched my screen. At least now I know I'm not being <blinked> alone.

Waiting to hear the source and solution. :banana:

Is this a suggestion or a question about why there is a blinking notice when you have a new notification?

Rich,
Posts 8 and 9 have a screen shot of an odd placement for the notifications. Not all of us are experiencing it, though.

Berean,
Your notifications are in the upper right as always, right under Welcome, Berean. You last visited on ----.

Speaking about strange board behavior, none of the signatures are showing up. Everyone it seems no longer have signatures...

Speaking about strange board behavior, none of the signatures are showing up. Everyone it seems no longer have signatures...

They just have it set so that after an initial post in a thread their sig doesn't show up in subsequent posts within that thread.

I changed it to a less obtrusive symbol. You may vote but this is not a cheerocracy. It is a cheertatorship.

Maybe a separate topic, but I do miss having the sigs in all the posts. If you use the "Go to first new post" link in a 2 or 3 page thread, most posts are missing their sigs by that point in the discussion. I would find it helpful to have the signatures in all of the posts. What say you?

I've been tweaking the backend and figured out how to repair the original functionality of the Popup box that appears with new Messages.

I've also found a less obtrusive notice for New PM's in the NavBar.

As to the Signature thing, I like having only one sig per person per thread. It unnecessarily clutters the thread on long threads. If you want to remember who they are you can check their profile.

As to the Signature thing, I like having only one sig per person per thread. It unnecessarily clutters the thread on long threads. If you want to remember who they are you can check their profile.

okey-dokey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back