Blonde Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using the following password: "MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofy"

When asked why such a big password, she said that she was complying with the rule that all passwords had to be at least 8 characters long.

The blonde floats down slower because of all the air in her head.

Ha! Close but no cigar. The blond bc she has to stop for directions.

There was a blond driving down a country road when she saw another blond sitting in a boat which was in a field. She pulled over, got out of her car, and yelled out to the blond in the boat, "It's blonds like you who give us a bad name! If I knew how to swim, I'd come out there and smack you!"

10 blondes in a circle were arrested........for starting a dope ring.

-----Added 10/9/2009 at 05:08:22 EST-----

Because it was glass and Sarah thought it was the automatic opening door?

:rofl: That was mean!

hahahahaha! Close so very close! "Because she (not me!) wasn't looking where she was going.

A blond and a brunette jumps off a building. Who hits the ground first?

Jumps off? Does that mean they're the same person?

No, they had a blonde grammar teacher.

hahahahaha! Close so very close! "Because she (not me!) wasn't looking where she was going.

A blond and a brunette jumps off a building. Who hits the ground first?

Hey! I resemble that remark! Why is everyone so mean on PB? :p

Hey! I resemble that remark! Why is everyone so mean on PB? :p

A confession: guess what my hair color was before it became calico???

They banned witch hunting so we have to take out our frustrations somehow. :rofl:

During a recent password audit, it was found that a blonde was using the following password: "MickeyMinniePlutoHueyLouieDeweyDonaldGoofy"

When asked why such a big password, she said that she was complying with the rule that all passwords had to be at least 8 characters long.

My wife is blonde. Dare I tell her that joke?

They banned witch hunting so we have to take out our frustrations somehow. :rofl:

:eek: :flamingscot:

A flaming shot of scotch....are blondes allowed to attempt that without a fire engine present???:rofl:

Oh, yeah! And I could out drink you in scotch any day of the week! :smug:

-----Added 10/9/2009 at 05:30:37 EST-----

What do you call a Blonde at the bottom of a pool?

An air pocket.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

-----Added 10/9/2009 at 05:31:33 EST-----

What do you call a blond in a coffin? A dyed blond

A flaming shot of scotch....are blondes allowed to attempt that without a fire engine present???:rofl:

An air pocket.

If you're buyin', I'm tryin' ( no cheap stuff :barfy: )

An air pocket.

We buy our own.....how are we going to do this....over skype? :lol:

A group of blondes was driving a pickup truck over a bridge, their brakes went out, and they went into the river. The two in the cab were able to get out, swam to the surface, and survived, but the two riding in the truck bed drowned. Why?

A group of blondes was driving a pickup truck over a bridge, their brakes went out, and they went into the river. The two in the cab were able to get out, swam to the surface, and survived, but the two riding in the truck bed drowned. Why?

They couldn't find the door or they couldn't find the window handles to roll down the windows?

My wife is blonde. Dare I tell her that joke?
Not if you don't know her password ! :lol:

They couldn't find the door or they couldn't find the window handles to roll down the windows?

Close. The ones in the cab were able to roll down the windows. The ones in the bed died while trying to get the tailgate down.

We buy our own.....how are we going to do this....over skype? :lol:

We must meet at a neutral place between NJ & WI which has copious quantities of White Castles (for a primer) and Dewars (or better.. I have no objections to Glenlivet or Pinch etc) and there must be 1) an impartial arbitrator (such as my blonde wife who read this over my shoulder) and a designated driver (for both of us). 2) At least 2 PB referees to validate we are drinking Scotch and not some rotgut imposture.

Maybe we can have a Friday night smackdown... Rich & Sarah vs the Highlander.....winner takes all....:cheers:

No, I'm just suggesting a location. :)

OK, I'll let you off the hook for now.....this fight needs a promoter....I hope Larry King isn't reading this thread..:lol::lol::lol:

Sarah must be @ work or in training, so let's give it a rest for tonight.......BREAKFAST BRAWL !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back