Board Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Ivan
I'm having trouble getting on the board! HELP!!!
This may be a dumb question, but seeing as how you got onto the board to start this thread, what kind of trouble are you having?

Originally posted by blhowes
I'm having trouble getting on the board! HELP!!!
This may be a dumb question, but seeing as how you got onto the board to start this thread, what kind of trouble are you having?

I can only participate by putting my username and password for EACH post....and the password is a weird one assigned to me by "Nexus"(?). I'm not using my regular password. I don't know what's going on. :candle:

BTW, the weird password that the system gave me (replaced my old one?) will not allow me on the board. I must put in my username and password with each post.

BTW, the weird password that the system gave me (replaced my old one?) will not allow me on the board. I must put in my username and password with each post.

And you'll notice that I'm not getting the options as I was before and my signature isn't there. Still time I'll click on "Use signature?"

And you'll notice that I'm not getting the options as I was before and my signature isn't there. Still time I'll click on "Use signature?"

I meant this time...signature this time, but I'm sure I have to click on it each time. Still no options, like "edit"

Gotta get my sleep...hopefully this will be fixed soon...or at least no what the problem is.

Ok. Problem solved. For future reference Boarders, make sure when you increase your security settings that you put in the PuritanBoard website into your allowable websites to view. If not, then your computer will block the cookies from the site and you wan't be able to log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back