Bobby Schuller

Status
Not open for further replies.

thbslawson

Puritan Board Freshman
Wondering if anyone else here has taken a moment to look into Bobby Schuller, grandson of Robert Sr. He's now taken over the "Hour of Power" ministry, and the church has moved to a new location. Out of curiosity I went and briefly went through a few of his sermons, and to my surprise, it actually seems like he believes the gospel. Don't expect anything deeply profound, but his sermons are markedly different from his grandfather's in a good way. I suppose I'm just encouraged that after decades of deadness being broadcasted around the world, that there appears to be a spark of life.

https://youtu.be/mxQBIY8217E?t=50m3s

Oral Roberts U - 2003
Fuller Theological Seminary - 2008

Author: Imagine Happiness: A Simple Guide, and the trilogy, Know the Love of God Forever, Love Your Soul as God Loves You, and Show the Love of God to Others.

Oral Roberts U - 2003
Fuller Theological Seminary - 2008

Author: Imagine Happiness: A Simple Guide, and the trilogy, Know the Love of God Forever, Love Your Soul as God Loves You, and Show the Love of God to Others.

Yes, I'm aware of all the problems. He's not on my Amazon.com wishlist. But I can only hope and pray that he actually believes the gospel, and that God's Spirit will begin to teach him.

There might even be some hope for Schuller's son. He was the designated heir to the Crystal Cathedral "ministry" by Schuller himself. But Schuller yanked his son out of the pulpit ministry because "there was too much of the Bible in his sermons." One can only hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back