Book Giveaway! [The Marrow of Modern Divinity]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReadBavinck

Puritan Board Freshman
The Marrow of Modern Divinity has come up often on the PB. Now is your chance to own it for free.

The giveaway is helping to kickoff the The Marrow Project. During 2011, we at at themarrow.org, will be blogging through this important book and want you to read along with us. So hop on over, download a free reading plan, and enter the giveaway.

Cheers!

Hey Chris, thank you for the blog. I downloaded the reading-plan and entered the give-away. I look forward to reading your blog.

Tomorrow is the last day to enter for your chance to win a free copy of The Marrow of Modern Divinity!

Michael, I have been working on a Kindle version of The Marrow. It is very difficult, however, because I've been removing the notes, taking them to the end of the book, and linking the endnotes back to the main text. It keeps Boston's somewhat laborious notes out of the main reading, and it will be a great copy, but it is taking me a very long time. Another month or so, and I should have it submitted to Amazon for approval. Unless someone else is further along on a similar project...

Do you just "Like" it to enter? I looked and didn't see any entry form.

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

Nevermind, I went back to the original post and saw how to post the comment... please forgive me for my haste and lack of more than one cup of coffee... ;)

To enter you need to subscribe to the blog: you can do that by clicking here and then either signing up for email updates or adding it to your rss reader by clicking the appropriate buttons. You also need to post a comment to the post, look at the very bottom of the post for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back