Books For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooo!!! I wanted Grudem's systematic theology! I'm trying to find out whether or not I agree with him (and therefore, Sovereign Grace Ministries) and that if their view of the Holy Spirit is necessarily a bad thing! :(

*pout*

I disagree with Grudem also, but I still want his systematic as a resource. Actually, I bought it once and returned it.

The only systematic theology I have ever parted with is Ryrie. I did not even want to keep it for a resource.

But then again, I've gotten rid of a ton of dispensational material.

When I was first introduced and accepted the reformed faith (by God's good grace!) After a few months I tried to weed out my library of dispensational books. I didn't want my children to inherit them and think this is what daddy believed (should I have died when they were/are young.) I have probably rid myself of close to 700 to 1000 books by dispensational authors. I know it sounds crazy, but I've been a big reader/collector of books my whole life, and for the past 10 years I have been picking up resources everywhere I go.

I went to the storage unit yesterday and pulled out a ton of books. I did find alot more that I had doubles of. I will be posting them on this thread probably by Mon. or Tues. by the latest. So keep your eyes out for them (I did find 2 more systematics that I will be posting - I'm not saying whose though until I post them. I know that there are others that I'll post that are going to be hot items.)

Originally posted by Scott Bushey
Anthony,
It turns out that I already have watts' book on Logic. Anyone want a copy?

Originally posted by ANT
#4 & #5 (These will be sold as a set) - $30.00

- Logic (The Right Use of Reason in the Inquiry After Truth) - By: Isaac Watts - Hardcover 352p. - Soli Deo Gloria Publishers

- The Improvement of the Mind (A Supplement To Logic) - By: Isaac Watts - Hardcover 385p. - Soli Deo Gloria Publishers

It's a good thing you got both of the books for $30 because if you were to buy them at store prices. They would have been 29.95 each. (Although, I have seen them online for as low as $23.99 each. But after you pay S&H it would be close to $30 again.

I'm sure you will have no problem selling it by itself for a good price. You could probably still make a profit off of it too.

I wonder if the PB owners are going to start charging a commission on all these little transactions?:D

OH GREAT! :mad:
Now the IRS is involved. Didn't you know that as soon as their name is typed anywhere online, they have computers that track it down and investigate the reason it was used.

J/K
:bigsmile:

MORE ... BOOKS FOR SALE

I removed this post to start a seperate thread.

[Edited on 1-24-2005 by ANT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back