Books on apologetics

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenChosen

Puritan Board Freshman
This fall I'm definitely taking a course in logic and I want to prepare for an atheistic teacher.

I want to read Van Til's Christian Apologetics book, are there any other books I should look into?

"Scaling The Secular City" by J.P. Moreland

"The Universe Next Door" by James Sire

"Escape From Reason", "The God Who Is There", "He Is There And He Is Not Silent", by Francis Shaeffer.

I LOVE IT :D

You shouldn't read a book by Van Til until you read a book on how to read and understand a book by Van Til! :book:

What irony.

Maybe that's why I don't understand Van Til as I ought. I read Van Til before reading a book on how to read and understand Van Til :puzzled:

For an excellent resource and wide-ranging coverage, n addition to many of the above I recommend 'Does God Believe in Atheists?' By John Blanchard. Compelling reading.

Okay Paul, I understand your position. I was also being a bit sarcastic. (Well maybe a bit more that a bit!).

Van Til is somewhat hard to understand, but I don't think he is that hard to understand.

[quote:d166d6ef19]
why you always pickin on me
[/quote:d166d6ef19]

You are right! How could I ever pick on someome with such a lovable mug like yours ( nice Fu-Man-Chu ) :handshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back