Brand new Covenant Theology Poster - a long time coming, but worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
The brand new Covenant Theology Poster (a huge 3' x 4' poster) is available now at the Puritan Shop as a high res PDF, and can be viewed on any electronic device or computer - even printed out and framed. Everyone has questions about Covenant Theology. The Puritans used to make visual theology posters for their congregations to help them easily understand important truths in Scripture (like this one by Francis Roberts, or this one by William Perkins). There is nothing more important than the Gospel of Christ and the manner in which he condescends to us by way of covenant. It is the central theme of Scripture. Check out the new poster here.

CovenantChartTHUMB.jpg

Finally! Covenant Theology has its own chart! Dispensationalists have had the market cornered, but not anymore! Now all I need is a way to get this image blown-up and plastered on the wall behind my pulpit for my series in Revelation.

All kidding aside, this looks very good. Very well done.

Finally! Covenant Theology has its own chart! Dispensationalists have had the market cornered, but not anymore! Now all I need is a way to get this image blown-up and plastered on the wall behind my pulpit for my series in Revelation.

All kidding aside, this looks very good. Very well done.

Clarence Larkin eat your heart out! :p (I used to love his chart book, until I was converted!!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back