Bread Perishing, Bread of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

AdMEANistrator
Staff member
The New Year is often the convenient and most chosen time we make resolutions, many of which are good. Yet let us, beloved, not limit our resolve to the temporal, laboring for the bread which perishes, but labor to take hold of the Bread of Life, the LORD Jesus Christ, in Whom alone is eternal hope.

The New Year is often the convenient and most chosen time we make resolutions, many of which are good. Yet let us, beloved, not limit our resolve to the temporal, laboring for the bread which perishes, but labor to take hold of the Bread of Life, the LORD Jesus Christ, in Whom alone is eternal hope.

I listened to "Why Is It a Knowledge to be Believed" this morning on my drive to church (I think this is the sermon in the series that preceeds the "Components" ones). It was very good and I thought about a daughter of mine throughout, considering sending it to her. It's a great one to share with any believer influenced by Kierkergaard and doesn't even know it. :) Will look forward to catching up to the one you posted, Lord willing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back