Britney Spears is an Anagram of Presbyterians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Yeah, I saw the captured tweet of Dr. Oakley yesterday on a Reformed Baptist facebook group. It was meant to be funny.

Go hang a salami backwards contains the troubling secret confession I'm a lasagna hog. The Elites cannot keep this knowledge from us forever.

Get Woke!

Pretty easy to discover, actually. You just start putting names of famous people into something like the Internet Anagram Server, and out pops the result. It's one of the more entertaining online time wasters you can find. Highly addictive. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Pretty easy to discover, actually. You just start putting names of famous people into something like the Internet Anagram Server, and out pops the result. It's one of the more entertaining online time wasters you can find. Highly addictive. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Salman Rushdie = Read, shun Islam

New York Times = Monkeys write

Naturalist = A trails nut

Church of Scientology = Rich-chosen goofy cult

Ha ha, some are very good.

Martin Luther becomes "Manlier Truth."
And in a disturbing development, Westminster becomes "Written Mess."

Ironically there are not a lot of good anagrams for anagram, except if you like traditional Indian music and can become a Raga Man.

The Hardshell Baptists become Slapdash Berth Slit, among other amusing possibilities.

I typed in James Bond and was disappointed. I guess I shouldn't have been but that ruined it for me. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back