C.J. Mahaney Interviews Mark Dever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwoods Presbyterian

Puritanboard Amanuensis
There are practically no other church leaders today who have had a more profound effect on me spiritually and challenged me more than Mark Dever. The 9 Marks Leadership Interview Series has had probably the deepest impact of all the things Dr. Dever has done and that is why this audio interview recorded on the life and ministry of Mark Dever is so important for you to listen to when you have time. It literally had me in tears and rolling on the floor in laughter.

Find it here.

I also recommend listening to all of them but especially the roundtable discussion on the Puritans with Mark Dever, Michael Lawrence, and Ligon Duncan. It is just heavenly to listen to the three of them talk about the Puritans "as if they knew them".

Find it here.

I hope you are as blessed by these interviews as I was and continue to be.

9 Marks has a truckload of good articles and interviews/audio on their site. I have posted a few links to them recently (as they request, rather than print the article). I hope everyone here gleans something from their site.

There are practically no other church leaders today who have had a more profound effect on me spiritually and challenged me more than Mark Dever. The 9 Marks Leadership Interview Series has had probably the deepest impact of all the things Dr. Dever has done and that is why this audio interview recorded on the life and ministry of Mark Dever is so important for you to listen to when you have time. It literally had me in tears and rolling on the floor in laughter.

Find it here.

I also recommend listening to all of them but especially the roundtable discussion on the Puritans with Mark Dever, Michael Lawrence, and Ligon Duncan. It is just heavenly to listen to the three of them talk about the Puritans "as if they knew them".

Find it here.

I hope you are as blessed by these interviews as I was and continue to be.

Thanks Benjamin, I have downloaded them and hope to listen to them on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back