Calendar for Mercy Meals

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredtgreco

Vanilla Westminsterian
Staff member
All,

I am looking for an online calendar that would allow for multiple meal calendars and access. I am aware of CareCalendar - Filling the needs (which is a very excellent ministry). The difficulty we are having with it is that it appears you can only set up a one-family care calendar. So if I have three families that need meals (a ministry of our church), we need to set up three calendars. A further complication is that each of those calendars has an ID and a password. So if we had 6 or 8 families with needs, it becomes a bit of a hassle to keep track of all this. Is there a online care-type calendar that can have multiple "entries" (e.g. family needs)? Or at least one where the same ID and password can be used?

Please DON'T recommend Google calendars (or Yahoo, or some other web service). I know about them. I don't want to have to be an IT guy for every person in my church who does not have a Gmail account, can't figure out how to access Google calendars, etc. I'm looking for something very simple, web based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back