Calvin 1509-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoderickE

Puritan Board Freshman
With the 500 year commemoration of Calvin coming up in July, I have been trying to spread the news. I really think Reformed theology is making a come back. People are getting tired of the ear & heart candy of McLaren, McKnight, & Bell types.

Support the cause!
TKC Media Gallery

Last edited:
Time magazine calls the New Calvinism one of the top 10 trends of the year...the NY Times notes the Calvinist impact on economic thought...we're cutting edge again!

Ligonier Live Webcast 2009 Conference

Time magazine calls the New Calvinism one of the top 10 trends of the year...the NY Times notes the Calvinist impact on economic thought...we're cutting edge again!

Dunno about the "new calvinism" -- sounds a bit hokey.

I encourage everyone to catch some of the FREE webcast of Ligonier ministry conference.

Live Webcast of the 2009 National Conference

The biggest event of the year for Ligonier Ministries is just around the corner. We are excited to once again be able to offer a free, live webcast of the conference, available in both English and Spanish. See below for details.

While there is nothing quite like being able to attend the conference in person, the live webcast is a helpful way to serve those unable to travel or those living overseas. In the past, we've had up to 22,000 people around the world sharing the experience through the webcast. This ministry outreach helps fulfill our desire to "awaken as many people as possible to the holiness of God by proclaiming, teaching, and defending His holiness in all its fullness." Spread the word and enjoy.

Click here for more details

Dunno about the "new calvinism" -- sounds a bit hokey.

I encourage everyone to catch some of the FREE webcast of Ligonier ministry conference.

Live Webcast of the 2009 National Conference

The biggest event of the year for Ligonier Ministries is just around the corner. We are excited to once again be able to offer a free, live webcast of the conference, available in both English and Spanish. See below for details.

While there is nothing quite like being able to attend the conference in person, the live webcast is a helpful way to serve those unable to travel or those living overseas. In the past, we've had up to 22,000 people around the world sharing the experience through the webcast. This ministry outreach helps fulfill our desire to "awaken as many people as possible to the holiness of God by proclaiming, teaching, and defending His holiness in all its fullness." Spread the word and enjoy.

Click here for more details

Hey Thanks so much for the webcast link,This is great and it begins Thursday!!:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back