Calvin 500th Anniversary

Discussion in 'A Puritan's Mind Updates' started by C. Matthew McMahon, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C. Matthew McMahon

C. Matthew McMahon Christian Preacher

Remembering John Calvin: 1509-2009

I love using reformed wallpapers on my desktop. In thinking about Calvin's contribution to the Reformation and the recovery of the Gospel, I thought I would work on a few angles for having "more" of Calvin out there on the web.

I have some articles I am working on, as well as some MP3 lectures, and some Wild Boar Podcasts coming down the pike on Calvin.

But even on a lighter note, I put together some high res wallpapers of Calvin, quotes from Calvin, and other tidbits I thought were desktop friendly.

500th Anniversary of Calvin
    Commemorate Calvin with the 2009 John Calvin Wallpaper Pack
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

17 Wallpapers and Quotes of Calvin; 10 Portraits; Original Handwriting of Calvin, and a few other tidbits. I'm raising funds to buy ISBN numbers and register them for some new Reformed works this year - Thomas Blake on "Covenants", a work I am mid-way through on "Understanding Covenant Theology" and a few other books in the works on the Reformation. (I have "The Covenanted Reformation" almost completed and updated as a new work).

In any case, the Wallpaper pack is Available at A Puritan's Mind here: Calvin's Wallpapers

[​IMG]

2. jbotkin

jbotkin Puritan Board Freshman

Sweet

3. DMcFadden

DMcFadden Puritanboard Commissioner

Thanks, Matthew, I ordered mine tonight.

4. C. Matthew McMahon

C. Matthew McMahon Christian Preacher

Thanks for your help guys.

Enjoy!

I personally like Calvin's quote on the crown of thorns wallpaper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.