Calvin New? Pub. Comm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolaGratia

Puritan Board Junior
Does anybody know if Baker is re-publishing Calvin's Commentaries volume-set?

I link on to Westminster Bookstore - Reformed Books - Low Prices - $5 Shipping - Calvin's Commentaries (Commentary Set by John Calvin)

and it seems that a new volume set is coming out. They look different from the 2005 published edition.

I was in the process of purchasing Calvin's Comm. set at Calvin's Commentaries, 22 Volumes - By: John Calvin - Christianbook.com for only $99.99. However, I rather wait and purchase the new coming set, if any, if the binding, font, paper, etc. is improve.

The ones for sale at WTS are the same for sale at CBD. Check the ISBN. Go for the $99.99 deal. You will not regret your purchase.

Thanks Lon. I just place the order over the phone. I was granted the special price. Customer service rep. said that the price was only a one time day special for a previous day. So, the price of $99.99 will be changing on line at Christianbook.com (web store).

Although, the ISBN numbers are the same, the pictures of the books look different. However, I decided to go with the special at Christianbook.com. than wait for Calvin Comm. at WTSbooks.com.

The covers probably are different. The cover of my set of Calvin's commentaries differs from others that I have seen, even though the contents are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back