Cambridge Bible Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynteriii

Puritan Board Freshman
So I was just daydreaming today and I pictured myself being ordained by a Baptist church and I was presented with a Cambridge bible with the name "Pastor Wynter Sturtevant III" on the bottom corner.

(Please lets not have a debate on Elder or Pastor)

I woke up and wondered what would be the perfect bible for me and I'm asking the PB if they know Cambridge makes this type of bible:

ESV Translation
Wide Margin
Clarion
Preferably Red Letter

I like the layout of Clarion and I like the Wide Margins for notes. Why must I choose either or?

Here is Evangelical Bible's Cambridge information page. All the various editions along with features and dimensions.

I know have switched to:

Cambridge Wide Margin ESV Black Letter Goatskin
Cambridge Pitt Minion ESV Black Letter Goatskin

Hendrickson Loose Leaf ESV

I like how the WM and PM are linked together since the former is just an enlarged version of the latter. Every now and then I think about getting a hardback WM since it is much cheaper, but I can't betray my love for goatskin.

The reasoning for the LL Bible is for serious, rigorous, and at home study. I can bring the WM around with me along with the PM, If I couldn't then I wouldn't buy it. I picture that the WM would be a self study Bible but I can't figure out what the LL would be I just know It would be neat to own.

Any insights you have to my madness let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back