Charles Spurgeon Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very good overview of Spurgeon's life and work. I spotted a couple of historical errors (the film implies that Spurgeon studied at Cambridge University - he did not; the film fails to point out that the current Metropolitan Tabernacle building is not the original, which burned down in 1898).

But, still, the film is well done and well worth seeing. You won't waste your time.

It is well worth everyone on the PB watching this more than once

“It is strange how God will take the most un enlightened people to do his work and spread his Good news” CH Spurgeon says such in the beginning of this little film.

CH Spurgeon has become an influence in my own development as a Christian and a Reformed Protestant in the last few years.

Thank you Eric for sharing this film. It is well worth everyone on the PB watching this more than once.

Thanks for the reminder! I started watching this a couple weeks ago and got sidetracked and never finished. :oops:

Thanks for posting this!
I wait in anticipation to see it, as the Lord used the word as preached by Spurgeon to lead me to Christ. I stumbled upon it on the internet 144 years after it was preached. Sermon 182 Human Inability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back